We are affiliated to the New Zealand Federation For Family Budgeting Services and have qualified budget advisors who can help with the following: Individuals and whanau having problems managing their finances. Individuals and whanau who want to set financial goals for their future.
Our service includes
* A safe environment to talk in private with one of our qualified and competent Budget Advisors.
* Advocacy on behalf of our client(s) with creditors and other Government Departments.
* One to one budget advice.
* One to one budget counselling, short or long term.
* Whanau who are having difficulties in managing their finances.
* Whanau who want help in setting and gaining financial goals.
* Mahitahi - working with individuals, couples and whanau (families).
Free help with
* Household money management debts.
* Sorting traffic fines.(by setting up or having repayments reduced).
* Mortgage, rates and rent arrears.(Negotiate with creditors).
* Court documents and legal procedures for debt recovery e.g: judgement defaults.
* Other immediate or long term difficulties involving money.